Our June Hafla will be Saturday, June 15!
Be sure to put this on the calendar, it is not an event to be missed!
- $10 at the door; performers $5.00
- Children age 12 and under are FREE. (Must be accompanied and attended at the hafla by an adult)
- Doors open at 7:30 pm, dancing starts at 8:00 pm
2019 Future Haflas
- June 15, 2019 – Disco
- August 17, 2019 – Luau
- October – Specialty Event
- December 21, 2019 – Holiday
What is a hafla? On the third Saturday of every other month, we host a “hafla,” or dance party. It’s always a casual, family-friendly event. For the general public, a hafla is a chance for a “different” night out in Columbus… A night out of the ordinary. It’s an energetic event filled with traditional music and dancing from many world cultures — and some modern interpretations as well. Come enjoy refreshments, and see our students, teachers, and special guests perform. The fun doesn’t stop during intermission. Join us on the dance floor if you’d like or shop the boutique!
If you’re a dancer and you’d like to perform at an upcoming hafla, call us at (614) 486-3991 or email us. We are open to dancers of all styles, levels, and studios!